Clearing and Forwarding of Export Consignment
GK Shipping Agency Private Limited is your premiun service provider. Our strength is cutting through red tape. We are a Customs Broker with strong expertise directed to both the one-time non-commercial goods importer and to the high volume commercial goods importer. Unlike other customs brokers, GK Shipping Agency Private Limited does not believe in voice mail boxes or automated phone attendants. Because of our 24/7 operational orientation, Gk Shipping Agency Private Limited offers premium Customs Brokerage Services.
With over four decades of operation and handling expertise, we combine extensive customs clearing and forwarding experience with the latest in information technology. We adhere to strict customs compliance and quality policy for all our operations; thereby eliminating delays and providing reliable service to our customers worldwide.
We are hands-on with the latest in customs compliances, regulations and procedures and offer clearance of import and export consignments by sea, air and road.
Our Services in Customs Clearing Include :
- Guidance for preparing import and export related documents as per customs compliance.
- Completion of appraisement and examination procedures and payments.
- Pre and Post Shipments benefit.
As Your India Agent, We Provide the Following Services :
Export Services -
- Under DEPB shipping bill (duty exemption pass book).
- Under EPCG (export promotion capital goods).
- For E.O.U/ EPZ / STP / EHTP.
- Co-ordination with various authorities such as inspection agencies, consulates, quota authorities insurance companies etc.
- Securing export benefits on behalf of shippers.
As an exporter everybody have extra pressure to complete the production order on time and match the delivery deadlines. Here comes GK Shipping Agency Private Limited, taking responsibility to help exporter as team work to find suitable options for export with competitive prices and reliable services to match customer expectation and satisfaction. We co-ordinate from the day when PO issued by Importer till productions updates and planning of logistics accordingly. We target to win consignee’ happiness.
Hallmark Of Our Service :
- We follow online process supported by Electronic Data Interchange.
- Vessel Planning or Air Freight Planning.
- Quick documentation and export process.
- Fumigation / Packaging Standards.
- Legalization of Documentation from Embassies.
- Country of Origin.
- Special Export Documentation.
- We provide packing and transportation of the consignment.
We offer unparalleled Custom Broking Services to a clientele based over India and abroad. Since our inception, we have been growing day by day as a trustworthy and popular Custom Broking Agents, and professional clearing and forwarding agent offering world class Custom Clearing Services from India. It is our endeavor to enhance our customer's delight by offering them right solution at right time.
Our custom house agents take care of each of the consignment and also arranges for a safe delivery of the freight to our customers’ doorsteps. Moreover, our clearing and freight forwarding agents pay utmost attention throughout the custom clearance process to make sure each of the consignment is received or dropped safely.
The services include :
- Import customs Clearance i.e. HSN classification, rate of duty, preparation of bills of entry, processing the customs clearance, assessment, customs examination and obtaining customs out of charge and arranging dispatch, delivery to the destination.
- Export customs clearance i.e. Preparation of shipping bill (on the basis of shippers letter of instruction), classification for drawback, DEPB or DEEC, receipt of goods, measurement, weightment as also marking, labeling processing customs clearance, customs examination and obtaining customs out charge and handling over international carriers.
- Documentation for custom clearance.
- Carting / Receiving Goods.
- Examination of Shipments.
- Registration of the contract with customs for the project clearance.
- Custom clearance of the import cargo at the port of entry.
- Port handling.
- Reconciliation of the contract after completion of import.
- Port handling and arranging bonded warehouse as and when required by the client.
- Providing suggestion to the customer on documentation of purchase order, contract, invoice and packing list to make the document compatible with the Indian customs for appropriate classification in customs for minimum duty and easy clearance.
- Suggestion for effective packing for economic handling and safety.
- Handling of stuffing & de-stuffing at Ports, ICD's and Customers warehouse.